Thursday, March 8, 2007

United Airlines

Describing this will be difficult but hang in there with me. The stewardess asked me if I wanted another cup of water. I said, "yes, please." She rolled her eyes and said, "okaaaay." The look on her face was so indifferent and made me feel like I put her out. She rolled her eyes about this and looked away with a frown on her face. This has to be more difficult than being nice. But SHE ASKED ME!! She asked me if I wanted another cup of water. I responded politely. Yet, she was put out. This is a common theme with this stupid airline. I can't tell you how many of their employees exhibit this kind of behavior. Do they screen for toxic people when they hire? I've had enough of them. One more flight and I'm back to Alaska Airlines. At least the people on Alaska are nice.

No comments: