Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Knee

Today We decided to go the YMCA after church to work out. On the way over we changed our minds because the weather was so nice (high 60's). We decided to go to Waterton Canyon instead and go for a walk up the canyon. When we arrived and walked about 100 yards up the canyon, it was covered with mud (over the asphalt road). There was no way we could get up the canyon without getting totally muddy. Where this mud came from is a mystery. Once again, we changed our minds and decided to go back home and walk around the neighborhood and get exercise there. Shortly after we left the house, I was admiring how one of our neighbors had chopped the ice away from the sidewalk behind his house. It was on the North side of his house and still in the shade, so there was lots of ice between the walk and his fence. The water was oozing out underneath the ice next to the sidewalk and freezing on the sidewalk, which only looked wet to me. I took a tumble, landed on my butt and twisted my knee. It's much better now. Below is a rendition of my tender knee

KneeJoint.gif

No comments: