Saturday, March 17, 2007

More NCAA and NBA

Okay, I missed 8 on round 1. That means I'm 24 and 8 in round one bracketology. Not bad. I remember picking them and thinking I need to pick an upset. So I picked Long Beach State over Tennessee. Tennessee was a number 5 seed and LB State was a 12 seed. Boy was I wrong on that one. The score was 12o something to 86 I think. It's doubtful Tennessee will get by Ohio State though. I also picked Texas A&M over Wisconsin. That was a mistake too, but if they played again, I'd still pick Texas A&M.

Tonight the Nuggets play the Phoenix Suns. We have a secret weapon now with Linus Klieza. I doubt it will help much since the Suns are playing so well, but you never know. Craig, if you're reading this, pay attention to Linus. While everyone double teams AI and Melo, Linus finds his way into the paint. And, he can score from outside the ring. He had 29 points against the Lakers the other night.

No comments: