Friday, February 2, 2007

My new phone

I bought one of those new cell phones today. It gets e-mail too. It takes pictures, videos, plays music, keeps my calendar up to date, does word processing, excel, power point, and I think it probably has a little compartment to dispense my medication and vitamins Nancy has me taking and take my blood pressure. The trick is to figure out how to use it. I'm looking at it sitting on the desk. It's plugged in right now, charging. The salesman told me I had to train the battery first for 8 hours. Train the battery!! Does it bark and pee on the floor too?

We're going to the symphony tonight. This morning it was -5 at the house and -14 at the airport, so we're dressing warmly. We got another 6 or 7 inches of fresh snow too. As much as I like the stuff, we're pretty tired of it. I think we've had something over 65 inches since Dec. 20. I guess the drought is over.

No comments: