Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh, what fun!!

Nancy called me this morning at 4:30a and told me that United Airlines called my house at 12:30a to tell me that my flight had canceled. They woke her up. Something about storms back East. However, I was in Portland, OR. Why they called my home his mysterious. Of all people, United should know I'm not home. I'm traveling with them! The rest of today was spent as follows: 1) 40 minutes on hold with United, 2) one hour traveling to the airport and returning the rental car, 3) 15 minutes in discussion with United personnel, 4) one hour at lunch (the best part since I had sushi), 5) 2 hours waiting for my late plane, 6) 2 hours flying back to Denver, 7) one hour lost from the time change, 8) one hour getting my bag from baggage claim and catching the shuttle to my car, and 9) one hour drive home. That pretty well shot my day. Whew!!! At least I'm home with Nancy. Gosh, I'm in love with her.

No comments: