Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snow and Spurs

More snow is expected. I just returned from Albuquerque (tons of snow there) and more of the white stuff is in the forecast for Denver. If this is global warming, I need more convincing. It's looks more like we're headed into an ice age. I'm not a scientist though. My father (the scientist) says we are warming up. Right now, I like warm. Too bad the Nuggets aren't warming up.

Nancy and I watched the Denver Nuggets lose to San Antonio tonight. There sure was a lot of grabbing. pushing, and bumping by the Spurs. The Nuggets only got three second half free throw opportunities. No whistle no win, I guess. I'm not liking the Spurs or the NBA much tonight. Maybe when Melo gets back things will be different.

I spent the day with my friend Ed Cook. What a great business he has developed. He has over 300 employees and continues to grow. I went to a BOMA luncheon with him and met a number of his customers. He's very well respected and has certainly made a mark in Albuquerque.

No comments: