Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sick on the Road

Sometimes, you eat something you shouldn't. This happened last night here in Memphis. I ate the Chili for lunch. About 3:00p in the afternoon during one of the meetings, I started to feel, well a little, shall we say, unsettled. I haven't been that sick in 20 years. I was up until 4:30p in the morning driving the big white bus. You know, when you're traveling it's not fun to be sick. I guess it's never much fun to be sick, but it's especially bad when you're traveling. I just wanted you to know this.

The really sad thing is, while I was laying in bed moaning and groaning, Noelle called me. She was so excited to tell me about her visit to the doctor. She heard the heartbeat for the first time. Wow!! And I'm so sick I can't see straight. I just wanted to express my enthusiasm and love and excitement about it, but couldn't. I was just too sick on the road. I love my daughter and hope she understands.

No comments: