Friday, January 12, 2007

Cold Air and a World Race

The snow didn't really materialize. The cold air did. The high today was supposed to be around 9 degrees and then stay there all weekend. So much for my sunbathing plans. Maybe I need to plan a trip to Phoenix or something and stay with my friends, Craig and Kathy Hanson.

What's more interesting than the weather? Craig and Kathy's son Eric Hanson is my new blogging friend. Eric is on a "World Race" which is a mission to 11 countries in 11 months. They spread the hope of Jesus Christ to mission fields around the world. His latest blog talked about going to a drug rehab center in Mexico. I think he's there now. I'm excited about what he's doing because it will give us (and Eric) a great vision for the needs in other countries. Check out his web site and pray for their efforts and success abroad. Eric's site is listed on the right side of my blog along with the others.

No comments: