Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shopping for jeans

I went shopping for jeans the other day. Will somebody, someday please explain to me why I pay extra so that some designer can advertise his jeans on my rear end? One designer had such bad handwriting they'd only sell his jeans in drugstores! Another designer was kind of timid because it looked like he signed his in pencil. Some of the jeans in this place looked like they needed to be cleaned! That's right cleaned, so I asked for a discount because they were dirty! All I got was a dirty look. I finally tried on a pair, presumably my size but they were so tight, when I crossed my legs they almost had to take me to surgery!

The good news is, these pair were the only one's NOT on sale! I asked her why and she said they were in high demand. "Perhaps," I said, "it reflects more on our current social problems than anything else."



No comments: