Monday, February 11, 2013

My thoughts on cars

The only thing that works on my car is the antenna, and even the bugs get a free ride on that! Well not really, I just thought this photo was unusual. What this dragonfly found so interesting up there I will never know.

What I find interesting these days is car design. Car manufacturers spend years designing cars with smooth, sleek lines. Then they sell you a ski rack so you can put two tons of junk on top. Some of those new mini cars have a special heater. It's called the cigarette lighter! And those mini cars can stop on a dime. They can't go over it, but they can stop on it. What the world really needs is a windshield wiper that won't hold parking tickets!

And, why do auto mechanics carry rags when they have perfectly good seatcovers to wipe their hands on?

ADVICE: Don't drive as if you own the road, drive as if you own the car!

No comments: