Saturday, February 9, 2013

How I spent my Saturday

About a month ago Nancy ordered one of those big storage shelves you assemble and hang from the top of your garage. Don't you love Costco? The 90 lb boxes arrived a few days ago. Seeing the boxes, comparing them to a giant erector set, and looking at the 19 page instruction manual, I explained to her that I'm just a model husband, but not a working model. That bought me a few days. It was snowing outside today, so I thought, "okay this would be the day." 


I started measuring at 11:00a and finished at about 3:34p. Nancy was there to help every step of the way. She didn't go in the house to do her nails or anything, she wrecked them with me! What a gal!!! She handed me the drill, screwdriver, bolts, etc. whenever I needed them and then we put everything away. Not bad eh!

No comments: