Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Exercise

I can't believe it happened. The other day I jogged backward and put on eight pounds. As a result I decided not to go jogging anymore, in fact I don't believe in it. When I die, I want it to be from an illness!

I read somewhere that you get seven benefits from exercise. They say exercise:

1. controls weight
2. combats disease
3. improves mood
4. boosts energy
5. promotes better sleep
6. improves your sex life, and
7. it's fun.

Okay, lets talk about number 2, they say exercise kills germs. But how do you get the little buggers to exercise? What about number 5? Every time I exercise with Nancy, I'm up at 5:15a! Does that sound like sleep promotion? Also, I'm struggling with number seven above. Does the machine below really look like something that will actually bring you fun?

No comments: