Sunday, June 10, 2007

Raft Trip

Today Nancy and I have been packing for our raft trip down ruby Canyon on the Colorado River. We're going with the Hanson's, Chris and Stacy and their daughter Ashley, the Henry's, their kids, and Jerry and Joni and a bunch of other youngsters and I don't know who else but some other people. I think there will be about 20 of us.

We will put in on a Thursday afternoon just West of Grand Junction, CO and exit near Cisco, Utah on a Sunday. This is new water for us on the Colorado. So far, we've done nearly 150 miles on the Colorado River. Careful packing is important...lets see, a bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, tent, sleeping bag, and Colorado beverages, etc., etc. What else is there?

More on this later...you can expect some great photos, if I don't drop my camera in the drink. This is always a concern of mine on these trips.

No comments: