Saturday, June 23, 2007

Colorado River Rafting

This photo pretty much says it all. Asleep in the boat, soaking up the sun, relaxing as much as possible. Did I tell you about the three rattlesnakes in our camp one night? Did I tell you about Jerry being caught in an eddy and getting washed down river? He yelled out, "I can't get back." So a boat was quickly dispatched and he was rescued across the river. Have you seen all the photos of the bald eagles and even turkeys? Which one is our bird? Did I tell you about the elephant I had to crawl under? What about that zoomer? Did you know that using a zoomer is like riding a motorcycle and lifting weights? Guess you better go on a trip with us. We had some fun.

Check out the photos on the right side. Just click the river trip photos and click on the slide show and you'll get them all.

No comments: