Friday, February 6, 2009

Nice in Portland

I spent the last few days in Portland, OR in meetings. As you can see, the weather was unusually beautiful for this time of year. I enjoyed three cloudless days. Unfortunately I was in meetings most of the time. I did get this nice photo of the Columbia River on the way to Riverside CC. My first day there was a little rough though.


When I got up in the morning I realized I forgot my belt. So, on my way to the store to buy another one, somehow I scratched a mole on my chest which then bled on my shirt from the inside out. I bought the $17.31 belt and decided to go to Starbucks before my meeting for coffee. As I got out of the car I caught my pants on something by the seat of the car and tore a small hole in my pant leg. I got my tall cafe mocha in Starbucks and saw a chair and table to sit down. Just as I approached the table, some lady jumped in front of me and took the seat, the last seat in the place. So, I went to my rental car to drink the coffee and spilled it on my shirt covering up the red blood stain. Somehow everything seemed better and Portland is dry and clear.

No comments: