Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Exercise

Today I got up at 4:30a and worked out again. This is getting old. However I know now that it's a way of life. Yesterday I woke up early in the morning with a real desire to exercise. So I stayed in bed till the desire went away!

Norm is helping me. He's my exercise coach. We meet on Tuesday mornings at 5:00a and he has an updated exercise plan to help me get fit. I told him I may not jog or play tennis a lot but I'm a very brisk eater! He was not amused. Neither my Doctor nor my exercise coach have a sense of humor. Life isn't fair. I know exercise is important but you see, I don't believe in jogging. When I die, I want it to be from an illness.

1 comment:

The Pittmeister said...

So true! Why waste good sleeping time exercising when you can sleep more instead.