Thursday, May 10, 2007

Coming Back Down The Columbia River

On my way back from Walla Walla I took this photo. And yes, I did go to Walla Walla. What a wild and wonderful wacky world you'll find within Walla Walla. Actually the town in very quaint, clean, and old. It used to have the largest amount of millionaires in the U.S. Mostly wheat farmers. Now the wineries dominate the landscape and you'll find vineyards everywhere. I had a meeting there with some franchise owners. On the way back I took this photo of Multnomah Falls. I hiked up to the foot bridge you can see in the photo. It was about 7:00a in the morning, and no one was around. I stood on top of the bridge and imagined what Lewis and Clark thought when they first saw the falls. They are truly spectacular falls. There is a trail to the top, but I didn't have time to go all the way up.

1 comment:

Tyler Beal said...

Nice Shot. I'm positively jealous.