Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Two empty chairs

I am working on my vacation for next year, and yes, right now there are two empty chairs. But in my case, Clint Eastwood will not be talking to me. Thankfully. We are looking forward to a great trip to St. John with some friends. I want a place with sand, sea, and surf. That way I'll come back bushed, burned, and busted. Nothing is as dull as a vacation you can afford.


This should be a better trip than my last one. On my last trip I suffered from bus lag. A vacation is a two-week holiday that makes you feel good enough to go back to work - and poor enough to have to!  My idea for a blueprint to the best vacation you'll ever have: Pack flip flops, bathing suit, snorkel, shirt, toothbrush, and sunscreen. Use them all every day and count your blessings every day that God has given it all to you.

No comments: