Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bridezilla

Nancy and I went with Pat and Carolyn to a mystery theater last Saturday night called Bridezilla. It's a murder mystery. It's held at the Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens every weekend. And of course I was singled out. Singled out by the groom pictured below. His bride wasn't exactly gay - you'd call her a near miss. We watched the wedding before dinner and I think they tossed a coin to see which one would wear the gown!

I used to think that the most embarrassment one could have is to look through a key hole with one eye and see another eye looking back. Try it with a room full of 50 people! You know it's big time embarrassment when your friends tell you later, "you were a good sport." The audience saw me under unfortunate circumstances. The seats faced the stage! We did have a fun time though and they managed to involve a few other people in the audience too.

No comments: