Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Old friends

I found a few old photos. Uh Oh! I figure this might be a good recurring theme for the blog. Below are a couple of photos at Cathy and Paul's wedding in Flagstaff. Cathy hasn't changed a bit. Paul however, well... Paul wanted a transplant. The hospital explained that they no longer made the parts!

Of course I kept these old photos because I was an usher in their wedding. I'm the one in the middle and Nancy is behind me giving me bunny ears. I don't even think we were dating then. I know the names of every person in this photo. Do you?

If you can tell me the names of everyone in this photo, you're brilliant. I'll give you a head start. I'm the one on the far right. Of course I have a photographic memory, but once in a while I forget to take off the lens cap!

No comments: