Saturday, February 2, 2008

My job

Work has changed quite a bit for me. I am working out of my house. It's absolutely great. Instead of driving 45 minutes to work and then driving home for 45 minutes, I now have an extra hour and a half to be productive. But how?

I've decided to use the time to workout in the mornings. This aspect of my life has been, well... somewhat lacking to say the least. After the long commute and then a hard day at work I just never felt like working out in the evening. I felt emotionally spent. So anyway I'm off to a good start this week.

I still have to travel about the same as before. In fact, I am now working with franchise owners in Alaska. Which means I will still have to deal with the issues in the photo below.


This is the security line at DIA on an average day. Sometimes the line runs all the way around the corner and into the baggage claim area. Oh well, I still have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: