Monday, March 10, 2014

North Ten Mile

Yesterday, we met Mark and Teena at the Butterhorn for breakfast and then snow shoed up the North Ten Mile trail. The trail was well used but it was terrific for shoeing, on and off the path.


As you can see the weather was spectacular. When we started hiking up the mountain it was 12 degrees. When we returned it was 48!


The creek was beautiful, the air quiet, and snow was perfect. Why wait for summer to come along when you've got this! How could it be so beautiful up here?


I will extol You, my God, O King,
And I will bless your name forever and ever.
Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
Great is the Lord, and highly to be praised,
And His greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise Your works to another,
And shall declare Your mighty acts.
On the glorious splendor of your majesty
And on Your wonderful works, I will meditate.
Men shall speak of the power of Your awesome acts,
And I will tell of Your greatness.
They shall eagerly utter the memory of Your abundant goodness
And will shout joyfully of Your righteousness.
Psalm 145:1-7

No comments: