Thursday, April 4, 2013

Damian Lillard

I came home from a trip to Fort Collins today and found a box on the kitchen counter. It contained a Damian Lillard signed basketball, made out to me! Damian plays for the Portland Trailblazers, not my Denver Nuggets. Now I'm really torn since he will probably be the NBA rookie of the year for 2013! I'm torn because the Nuggets have been my favorite team for 33 years, and they are playing fantastic basketball this year. Nevertheless, I've got some business ties to the Blazers. Now that's really important. Hmmm...

My friend Sam got the ball for me and mailed it to my house. What a friend!


Anyone who can shoot 62% from the top of the key has my attention. So, below are Damian's stats. A lot of teams could use a guy that can shoot like this from the outside. Go Damian!

No comments: