Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A birth and a birthday

Daisy turned four while we were in Tucson, so we celebrated with presents, ice cream, and cake. Oooh that cake! The cake was really good, unfortunately, now I can say what I lack in muscle, I more than make up in flab!

We had lots of fun and Daisy was delighted with everything and her fun birthday. She was happy to be four but didn't brag about it. This indicated to me that soon she'll lie about her age. Then, when she gets married, she'll like about her dogs age.


One of Daisy's presents was a bike. So, grandma took her out for a spin on the new bike. It was great to get all the attention for a while. Most of the attention in the last couple of weeks has been on her new born little sister. Grandma is wonderful and picked out the perfect bike for her. I adjusted the seat and off she went.


Once Daisy got the hang of riding around the neighborhood, grandma took a break and enjoyed the baby while we all watched the kids ride and have fun. Multi-tasking is one of grandma's strengths. I give her lots of practice too!

No comments: