Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sorry Mom, but camp begins HERE!

I think it was my kid who wrote home from camp once; "Please send me some food. All they serve here are meals! He must have been referring to the Buck Snort, pictured below. Sending your kids to camp requires a great deal of trust. You see, camp counselors are always about seventeen. You wouldn't trust them with your car, but you let them have your kids! I have taken my kids to this place, but they were only 9 or 10, I think.


As you walk out of the Buck Snort, you can't miss this!  Hey! it's saying something about money! The life of a twenty dollar bill is six months. How come none of them ever die in my hands? It looks like everything died here!

Another thing on money: Making money isn't the problem. The problem is trying to pass it! And if you can't pass it, then stick it a buffaloes mouth.

No comments: