Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pot dispensary

This dispensary in Denver is offering food (laced with pot), so you'll get the munchies and eat more food. The "diner" Ganja Gourmet offers low fat, diabetic entrees, and deserts. I think these guys smoke so much grass that once a month they have to mow their stomachs! So now they're offering food. And, since the State of Colorado is having budget shortfalls, the governor wants to tap into the tax base being accrued by this growing industry. Meanwhile, the city of San Francisco is trying to outlaw Happy Meals at McDonald's because they're unhealthy. I think logic is what's left over after all the excuses have been given.

The U.S. Congress and the Colorado State House and Senate is finally taking up the Marijuana issue. They're planning a joint session. Don't look at me. If I could handle pot, I'd have become a musician!

No comments: