Monday, October 12, 2009

My trip to Oregon

Nancy went to Portland and Skamania with me last week. I had a meeting on Friday at the Skamania Lodge. On the way there we stopped at Beacon Rock and climbed to the top. Below is Nancy on the very steep trail overlooking the Columbia River.

We also went to the Bonneville Dam to see the fish ladder. And yes, there are fish swimming up the ladder. They have windows in the observation room and you can see them in the water swimming up.

On Saturday, I played a round of golf. On the first hole I missed a hole in one by eight strokes! What a game, you can spend your whole day with hookers and your wife doesn't care. After shooting 106, I realized that golf is flog spelled backwards!

1 comment:

Kathy Hanson said...

Hey Andy,

Looks like a great trip!

You get my vote for the most entertaining and varied blog.