Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dallas Mavericks choke on their own game!

The NBA admits it made a mistake in not calling Antoine Wright's intentional foul on Carmelo. Serves them right if you ask me! Basketball is a game of skill not a game of manipulating the rules in order to win. You didn't get your whistle Dallas, too bad! There were 61 fouls called in this game. Nearly every possession with each team ended in a foul call. If you ask me, that ruins the game.

The other thing I noticed is how poorly Wright fouled him. Immediately afterwards, HE THREW his arms up as though to say, "I didn't do it." Obviously, this habit of pretending "I didn't do it" payed off at the wrong time and for the wrong team! If you're going to foul someone, do it with authority Antoine. Haven't you learned anything?

No comments: