Monday, October 1, 2007

Rocks, ghost towns, and left handedness

Day two at the cabin was not uneventful. The Rockies won the series with the D'backs but lost the first game. This meant that San Diego had to lose a game for the Rocks to have a chance, even at a wildcard berth. San Diego lost and the Rocks now have a playoff game Monday night with the Padres. You know what I'll be doing Monday night. Anyway, Sunday afternoon we went to Fairplay and visited the old mining ghost town of South Park. Here are a few of the old restored buildings.


Below is a photo I took while driving the ATV. How did I do this you ask? The camera was around my neck, and so it only took one hand to push the button and take the picture. My other hand drove the ATV. The problem is the throttle is on the right side, so I had to push the button and take the photo left handed. Not bad 'eh?

No comments: