Saturday, August 18, 2007

Seth Andrew

I don't really remember how I felt 24 years ago. I can tell you I'm overwhelmed by it now. Seth and Noelle sent me these photos from the hospital. Of course they took him home in his Bronco's outfit. I promise to get you photos of that as soon as possible. It is so exciting to see this I can't express to you how it feels. How do I really feel? Well, the Broncos are playing the Cowboys right now and I don't really care, so I'm blogging instead. I just want to show you these photos.

If things were a little different now, perhaps I could sleep like this. Seth and Noelle went home from the hospital tonight. I called them at home, and he definitely wasn't asleep! What a set of lungs he has. Good luck parents.

I think they both have a grin on their faces. Seth starts school next week and is teaching a class at the Univ. of Kentucky and taking graduate level courses. How much studying do you think this guy is really going to do? I suppose he could do a lot of reading at 2:00a...

No comments: