Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

We went to dinner last night and then worked on the Christmas tree when we got home.You know they actually have plastic Christmas trees now. They're hard to tell from the real aluminum ones. The last time we set up a tree we used our old artificial tree. The tree was so puny we had to use orthopedic bulbs. We bought more bulbs this time and got a real tree! I have to water it every day!

Our neighbor decided Christmas is too expensive. He went outside and shot off three blanks with his gun, then told his kids Santa Claus just committed suicide because of the election.

Now I'm looking for a gift for our oldest grandson Andy. I found a war game made in the Middle East that has a rocket launcher on it. It comes with a bayonet attached, in case you miss. This is really a nice gift but it takes batteries. While I was looking around I saw that they came out with a battery-operated battery. But the batteries aren't included.

No comments: