Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas time!

Life has been pretty hectic here in the last couple of weeks. Sorry for not keeping you more updated on my "Fragments." Last Wednesday it snowed here before Seth and Noelle and the grand kids arrived. They were driving up from Tucson and thankfully arrived a few days after this 5 inch mess and found only dry roads on the way up.


Today, Seth and I took them for a little walk on one of the nearby trails. So, we bundled up and trudged through the snow up the trail from our house.


On the way up, we ran into a coyote (the kids first sighting of one of these creatures). He was more interested in the prairie dogs than us. I thought he looked pretty healthy, so he must be having some success. Keep up the good work buddy!


We found a place where there was a little more snow and enjoyed watching them get wet and cold. The kids also discovered snow balls! Hey! I'm off limits. I have a camera!

No comments: