Sunday, August 26, 2012

Birthday party

The birthday party was great for the kids. They played in the water, ate lots of fun food, including that frozen chocolate cake, and they enjoyed everything in the back yard.


One of the highlights of the party was this hose with a bunch of squiggly little hoses squirting up in unpredictable directions. The kids squealed and ran though it over and over. Oh boy, was it ever tempting, but my dignity is still in tact!


Everything was set up in the shade in the back yard. Well okay, the umbrellas provided the shade, but what else do you need? The parents came out and a few of the got wet, but all of them had the frozen chocolate cake. I don't blame them. I told everyone I was a light eater. I only eat when it's light. They all went back for seconds.

No comments: