Sunday, January 1, 2012

Horses

I used to have a riding academy but business kept falling off. Okay, not really. That's my daughter Noelle riding behind me up Tanque Verde Creek. It's amazing that I stayed on my horse! Look at her, and all that cactus behind her!

We had a great ride that morning and then met with our family for breakfast up in the Santa Catalina mountains. We had blueberry pancakes, and bacon and eggs. Unfortunately, my horse was so slow they made him the mascot for the post office! Then, when we got back to the stable my horse tiptoed so he wouldn't wake the other horses!

When we were done with breakfast it was like walking into a Wallmart store parking lot. Where is my car? Which one is mine? At the end of the morning I realized one important fact about horses. A horse is an animal that can take thousand so of people for a ride.

No comments: