Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wahpeton and a whale of a good meal

My work took me to Wahpeton, ND this week. I have been working with one of our larger franchise owners in the area. A month ago I didn't even know there was a place named Wahpeton. With a population of about 10,000 it deserves some special attention. In fact, the Ramada Inn there sleeps four!

The company office was on a small side street. In fact, the street was so small that when they wanted to paint a white line down the middle, they had to widen the street. I hope to go back here soon. It's a great place!

During my time in Wahpeton, they held an employee recognition luncheon for the employees and I was invited. We had a wonderful meal provided by the culinary students at Wahpeton College. If one of these guys gets hired at a restaurant, I want to know where it's located. I'll be eating there!

No comments: