Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Football in Denver

Andy can now do the touchdown sign, the holding signal, interference and off sides. Daisy is good at standing in front of him and getting in his way. it's good for them to get involved in football. Football builds strong bodies. Do you believe that? I think it's baloney! I watched four games this weekend, and look at my flab!

Actually, I don't know who had more fun with all this, mom, me, or the kids. Everyone in Florida was really proud of Tim Tebow. Now that he's in Denver and the Broncos are starting to win, we have something to crow about. But he can't do it all alone. It's a good thing his linemen are so big - it only takes three of them to make a dozen!

At dinner I enjoyed watching Daisy eat her quesadilla. She prayed before dinner and I'm telling you it was over two minutes long! She had a lot to ask for!

No comments: