Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Do you really want a "Do Over?"

Someone asked me the other day, "If you could live your life over again what would you do differently?" My reply was, "Plenty." She said she wouldn't change a thing and she was very happy about her life. I looked at her and thought, "It's rough to go through life with your contents looking as if they settled during shipping." Then I told her, "I get the feeling that I'm cutting the lawn of life with cuticle scissors!"

Anyway I said, "I don't have to live my life over. The first thing you need to know about life is, Christ lived it for you. And, he lived it perfectly, and then he took care of all the penalties and accusations against you and me. He assumed the blame for all the mistakes. Just believe in him and you'll be saved." Life isn't a dress rehearsal you know.

No comments: