Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just a walk in the park

Seth was writing a paper, Nancy was at work, so Noelle and I went for a walk. As you can see there is lots of snow, but the temperature was a nice 50 degrees. We're expecting more snow tomorrow and Christmas Day.

A baby really brightens up a home. Since this little one came, the lights have been on all night! Actually it hasn't been too bad. Only one night has been a little rough so far. As far as Seth and Noelle are concerned my observation is, one of the tricks of being a happy parent is to fall asleep when the baby isn't looking. My other observation is, mother's milk is the best thing for babies. It's nutritious, cheap, satisfying, and doesn't make crumbs!


Tomorrow Nancy and I will baby-sit for Noelle and Seth while they leave for a short weekend trip. I think you'll be able to call me Mary Poopins. The slightest thing will be too much for me!

No comments: