Thursday, October 24, 2013

Who I am in Christ

For those of you who are believers in Christ, I thought you might enjoy a little reminder of who you really are. For those of who don't believe, well, you could be these things if you so choose.

John 1:12 - I am God's child.

John 15:15 - I am Christ's friend.

Romans 5:1 - I have been justified.

1 Corinthians 6:17 - I am united with the Lord, and I am one spirit with Him.

1 Corinthians 6:20 - I have been bought with a price. I belong to God.

1 Corinthians 12:27 - I am a member of Christ's body.

Ephesians 1:1 - I am a saint.

Ephesians 1:5 - I have been adopted as God's child.

Colossians 1:14 - I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.

Colossians 2:10 - I am complete in Christ.

Romans 8:1-2 - I am free from condemnation.

Romans 8:28 - I am assured all things work together for good.

Romans 8:31-34 - I am free from any condemning charges against me.

Romans 8:35-39 - I cannot be separated from the love of God.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 - I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.

Philippians 1:6 - I am confident that the good work God has begun in me will be perfected.

Philippians 3:20 - I am a citizen of heaven.

Colossians 3:3 - I am hidden with Christ in God.

2 Timothy 1:7 - I have not been give a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

Hebrews 4:16 - I can find grace and mercy in time of need.

1 John 5:18 - I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.

Matthew 5:13-14 - I am the salt and light of the earth.

John 15:1,5 - I am a branch of the true vine, a channel of His life.

John 15:16  - I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.

Acts 1:8 - I am a personal witness of Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:16 - I am God's temple.

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 - I am a minister of reconciliation for God.

Ephesians 2:6 - I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realm.

Ephesians 2:10 - I am God's workmanship.

Ephesians 3:12 - I may approach God with freedom and confidence.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: