Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking back a little

I know you're supposed to look ahead when the New Year arrives, but this has been one of the few times we spent the Christmas holidays without both of our kids. Because of this I spent some time going through some photos and thought I would share a few with you. We missed them over the holidays, so you'll have to indulge me a little.

Here is a nice photo of Tyler on the summit of the Third Flatiron, near Boulder. We climbed it together last fall.


This photo of Noelle was taken on Dan's boat. I would frequently stay on his boat during business trips to Memphis.


Here is one of my favorite photos of Tyler, at his graduation. Behind him is my Dad the retired Dean, smiling.


This was taken near Chicago Basin on one of the small creeks coming down from Jupiter Mountain (in the background). Noelle and I were soaking our tired feet in the cold water.

No comments: